Senator Mitch Fifield is the Shadow Minister for Disabilities, Carers and the Voluntary Sector and has been the main driver of the NDIS within the Federal Coalition.
He has also been a busy man in recent weeks attending a number of community forums to promote and discuss the NDIS.
The Coalition support the NDIS and say:
The National Disability Insurance Scheme is an idea whose time has come. It has to be done responsibly but it does have to be done. The Coalition will do whatever we reasonably can to make it happen as soon as possible and would accept a Government invitation to be jointly responsible for this vital national project.
The forum is being co-sponsored between local Geelong service provider and NDIS supporters Karingal and Victorian Liberal Senator Michael Ronaldson.
The forum will be a great chance to ensure the NDIS remains a top priority for our Federal politicians and remains high in the public agenda.
To rsvp for this forum, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 5245 8904.
Picture: Senator Mitch Fifield (left) with Federal MP for Aston Alan Tudge.
Leave a comment
Join the campaign
Upcoming EventsUpcoming Events
- Several Federal Members of Parliament set to hold NDIS forums across Victoria, come and have your voice heard!
- Geelong is in for a double delight as two NDIS forums are held on February 8, 2013! Register today!
- Expert disability panel to discuss NDIS – Frankston – 5 December
- Upcoming NDIS forum in Benalla:15 November
- Rob Mitchell MP and Senator McLucas host NDIS forum in Seymour
- Chelsea, your Federal MP wants to hear your thoughts on the NDIS
- Senator Mclucas invites you to talk about the NDIS in Brand
Join the Conversation
- Blogs from State Campaign Co-ordinators (319)
- Count me in Celebrities (19)
- Counting on our MPs (112)
- DisabiliTEA 2 August 2011 (12)
- DisabiliTEA 2012 (4)
- EAC (144)
- I Count TV (20)
- In the media (153)
- Look who's counting now (57)
- Message book (7,193)
- My Story – Why every Australian must count (11)
- National (55)
- National Disability and Carers Congress (14)
- NDIS Information Forums (74)
- News (39)
- Notes from the Campaign Director (29)
- NSW/ACT (63)
- QLD (89)
- SA/NT (17)
- Upcoming Events (33)
- VIC/TAS (134)
- WA (119)
- You Count – Campaigners in Action (61)
- Your Story (100)
In the mediaIn the media
- Meanwhile in WA… 16 May, 2013
- PM on WA & the NDIS 28 March, 2013
- NDIS Legislation Eclipse 22 March, 2013
- Tweet NDIS Questions to the WA Leaders Debate Tonight 19 February, 2013
- Premier Barnett on the NDIS & COAG 5 December, 2012
- Excellence in Disability Reform -Samantha Jenkinson in her own words 29 November, 2012
- Asking our MPS to stand and deliver 26 November, 2012
- Media Release: CAMPAIGN REJECTS NDIS COST SCAREMONGERING 15 November, 2012