The Federal MP for Kooyong Josh Frydenberg is hosting the Kooyong Disability Forum on Wednesday 4 July 2012 from 10am-12noon at the Just Theatre, Kew Court House, 188 High Street in Kew.
Josh has been a strong supporter on the NDIS and has consistently championed the reform in his community and in the Parliament.
The forum will be a great opportunity for people with disabilities, families, carers, organisations and interested community members in Melbourne’s east to discuss key disability issues, including the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS).
The forum will also be addressed by the Shadow Minister for Disabilities, Carers and the Voluntary Sector (and NDIS champion) Senator Mitch Fifield and the Chair of Yooralla, Bruce Bonyhady AM.
Josh told Every Australian Counts that:
‘As a strong supporter of the NDIS I am looking forward to hosting the forum as a means of generating debate in Kooyong about the challenges facing the disability sector and how we can make things better’.
The next few months are critical for the future of the NDIS so we strongly encourage people in the Kooyong electorate who want to see the NDIS firmly remain on the national political agenda to get to this important forum.
Please RSVP to Maria in Josh’s office on 9882 3677 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave a comment
Join the campaign
Upcoming EventsUpcoming Events
- Several Federal Members of Parliament set to hold NDIS forums across Victoria, come and have your voice heard!
- Geelong is in for a double delight as two NDIS forums are held on February 8, 2013! Register today!
- Expert disability panel to discuss NDIS – Frankston – 5 December
- Upcoming NDIS forum in Benalla:15 November
- Rob Mitchell MP and Senator McLucas host NDIS forum in Seymour
- Chelsea, your Federal MP wants to hear your thoughts on the NDIS
- Senator Mclucas invites you to talk about the NDIS in Brand
Join the Conversation
- Blogs from State Campaign Co-ordinators (317)
- Count me in Celebrities (19)
- Counting on our MPs (112)
- DisabiliTEA 2 August 2011 (12)
- DisabiliTEA 2012 (4)
- EAC (139)
- I Count TV (20)
- In the media (153)
- Look who's counting now (56)
- Message book (7194)
- My Story – Why every Australian must count (11)
- National (53)
- National Disability and Carers Congress (14)
- NDIS Information Forums (73)
- News (37)
- Notes from the Campaign Director (29)
- NSW/ACT (63)
- QLD (88)
- SA/NT (17)
- Upcoming Events (33)
- VIC/TAS (134)
- WA (117)
- You Count – Campaigners in Action (60)
- Your Story (100)
In the mediaIn the media
- Meanwhile in WA… 16 May, 2013
- PM on WA & the NDIS 28 March, 2013
- NDIS Legislation Eclipse 22 March, 2013
- Tweet NDIS Questions to the WA Leaders Debate Tonight 19 February, 2013
- Premier Barnett on the NDIS & COAG 5 December, 2012
- Excellence in Disability Reform -Samantha Jenkinson in her own words 29 November, 2012
- Asking our MPS to stand and deliver 26 November, 2012
- Media Release: CAMPAIGN REJECTS NDIS COST SCAREMONGERING 15 November, 2012