Outlook will be holding a rally at the Pakenham Library from 9am on the morning of the 30 April before marching down the Main Street of Pakenham to the Pakenham Railway Station from where they will be catching trains to head to Melbourne’s Federation Square for the big rally at noon.
Tony Fitzgerald the CEO of Outlook highlighted the importance of the NDIS and the rally, telling Every Australian Counts that:
“We’re a wealthy country but have people living like they are in the third world – don’t tell me we can’t fix this problem.”
“This is the greatest reform since Medicare and we must tell all governments not to let this opportunity slip.”
Every Australian Count congratulates the Outlook team on their initiative and we look forward to seeing a big crew from Pakenham at Fed Square on the day.
Details of the Pakenham rally are:
9am – Pakenham Library Cnr John & Henry Street Pakenham.
Then march down Main Street to the Pakenham Railway Station to catch the train to Flinders Street for the rally at Federation Square.
Outlook will have a marquee at Federation Square on the day.
Photograph: Count Us In for two rallies in one day – the Outlook team will be having a big one!
Leave a comment
Join the campaign
- Several Federal Members of Parliament set to hold NDIS forums across Victoria, come and have your voice heard!
- Geelong is in for a double delight as two NDIS forums are held on February 8, 2013! Register today!
- Expert disability panel to discuss NDIS - Frankston - 5 December
- Upcoming NDIS forum in Benalla:15 November
- Rob Mitchell MP and Senator McLucas host NDIS forum in Seymour
- Chelsea, your Federal MP wants to hear your thoughts on the NDIS
- Senator Mclucas invites you to talk about the NDIS in Brand
Join the Conversation
- Blogs from State Campaign Co-ordinators (308)
- Count me in Celebrities (19)
- Counting on our MPs (110)
- DisabiliTEA 2 August 2011 (12)
- DisabiliTEA 2012 (4)
- EAC (124)
- I Count TV (20)
- In the media (153)
- Look who's counting now (54)
- Message book (7196)
- My Story – Why every Australian must count (10)
- National (51)
- National Disability and Carers Congress (14)
- NDIS Information Forums (73)
- News (31)
- Notes from the Campaign Director (29)
- NSW/ACT (63)
- QLD (88)
- SA/NT (17)
- Upcoming Events (33)
- VIC/TAS (134)
- WA (110)
- You Count – Campaigners in Action (58)
- Your Story (100)
In the media
- Meanwhile in WA... 16 May, 2013
- PM on WA & the NDIS 28 March, 2013
- NDIS Legislation Eclipse 22 March, 2013
- Tweet NDIS Questions to the WA Leaders Debate Tonight 19 February, 2013
- Premier Barnett on the NDIS & COAG 5 December, 2012
- Excellence in Disability Reform -Samantha Jenkinson in her own words 29 November, 2012
- Asking our MPS to stand and deliver 26 November, 2012
- Media Release: CAMPAIGN REJECTS NDIS COST SCAREMONGERING 15 November, 2012